We work closely with clients to provide bespoke training packages. Our dedicated training courses are designed to reflect the individual needs of the organisation and equip delegates with the right knowledge, skills, confidence and approach to carry out the functions of management. All courses are highly participative and the learning process takes place in a friendly, supportive and enjoyable environment.
Our trainers are equally comfortable with facilitating learning within small groups as they are delivering to larger audiences. Please take a look at ‘our clients’ page to see the comments we receive on our training provision.
We can also help set up and implement training objectives, monitor outcomes, assist in personal development plans and develop competencies in HR and employment law issues.
Some of the areas covered by our courses are shown below.
- Courses in employment law
- Employment law update – tailored to suit your specific needs
- Employment law update for HR professionals
- Managing within the law – integrating employment law and management development
- A-Z of employment law
- Courses in specialist management skills
- Handling discipline and grievances in the workplace
- Complete absence management
- Skills of appraisals and performance reviews
- Managing poor performance
- Managing long term ill health
- Recruitment and selection
- Unfair dismissal - the definitive guide on how to avoid the traps
- Dealing with harassment in the workplace
- Equal opportunities
- Working parents - their rights and how to manage issues
- Age discrimination
- Disability discrimination
- Employment law and people management
- Workplace stress and sickness
- Employee handbook review
- Discrimination - the definitive guide - including sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age discrimination
- Sex discrimination and maternity rights